Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014 photo challenge

One of the things I did last year that I really enjoyed was a photo a day challenge set by Fat Mum Slim.  

This year, as part of my desire to live more intentionally I have decided to set myself my own photo challenge. I'm calling it 

52 weeks * 365 photos

and it works like this......




Every Monday I will take a photo to suit the Monday prompt, every Tuesday I will take a photo to suit the Tuesday prompt, and so on.... 

I am hoping to keep a record of how I am travelling over the course of the year - the things that are inspiring me, the things that are hard, the things that are good. You get the idea. 

I will be posting the pictures daily in an album on the different kinds of normal Facebook page, and will post a collection of each months pictures in a post here as I complete the month. 

You are welcome to join me. I do ask that if you choose to use my prompts that you tag or link back to my Facebook page, please. You can also use the hashtag #differentkindsofnormal if you are into hashtagging.

Here's to an intentionally lived 2014.

Happy New Year!! 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a great idea - can't wait to see how this goes. Hope it's not weird of me to say this, but I can't wait until the end of 2014 to see all the pics haha
    Love your blog!
    Jess <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jess. I'm looking forward to seeing all the pictures too ;-) Thanks for your lovely comment

      Delete